Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Look out Fiddy Cent!


One of my mate's showed me a video clip of a song by an upcoming rapper called Bangs. It was called 'Take U To Da Movies'. And WOW IT WAS AMAZING!

Bang's real name is Ajak Chol and was born in Sudan in 1990.
Bangs moved to Egypt when he was little and then arrived in Melbourne after emigrating from Egypt in 2003.
He started his new life with a hard passion for music and a wild dream to take over the world with his music.
At the point of me discovering this 19 year old rapper, his debut album entitled HARD TO BE UP was still in the recording process.
When the album was released, I had to get my hands on a copy.
The CD is so emotional lyrically, catchy and powerful musically and overall has a very unique feel.
His topics range from courting to ranting about the Australian Immigration system. (Trollolol)
His hit single TAKE U TO DA MOVIES put his name in lights practically overnight.
A video clip has been filmed of Bangs' singing in front of a green screen showing various pictures of Lamborghinis and city skylines.
I reccomend EVERYONE buy this CD. You won't be wasting your time.
Bangs is an inspiration to everyone and should find a place in everyone's heart.

/sarcasm.
Or was I serious?
Choose for yourself.

BANGS - TAKE U TO DA MOVIES (Offical Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

gogogo