Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge, Day 3

Day 3
A song that makes you happy
Guardian Angel - Abandon All Ships!

This song makes me happy because of the lyrics.
Although the mass auto-tune really got to me when I started listening to this band, I have got myself over it.
But I digress... I think the lyrics are nice. Apart from one section that is screamed that seems to contradict the rest of the song, but oh well.


I'd like to dedicate this one to Ella, who I hope stumbles across this and gives it a quick read.
I'll be your Guardian Angel.

Sorry about being cheesy.




5 comments:

  1. i despise the autotune.
    but...
    you and ella awesome together.
    just thought id add that.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent heard of this band before
    i will check out more of there stuff!!!!!!!
    cool song!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile :) I love you Chris <3
    P.S: DIS BE ERROR

    ReplyDelete
  4. NNNNNNAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    the comment above =P hehehe

    ReplyDelete

gogogo